marianne's musings

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

life

Thursday, February 09, 2006


i am thankful to be alive... i am thankful to have breath.... thankful for amazing experiences and amazing people in my life...

this week my friends dad died...so sad...this was a man full of life, humor and the love of God. i am thankful to have known him for a short time. and i am blessed that he made me feel so welcome in a foreign land.

so in the midst of the craziness that i call life....i breath in and think of the good things in life....snow flakes falling from the sky, riding my bike along the beach with the wind whipping through my hair, the smiles of my neices, water flowing, friends who make me laugh till my stomach hurts (custard fights), exploring a new place, being the only person in a movie theatre, capturing a moment on film, listening to a storm roll through, talking with my creator...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home