marianne's musings

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

fun and sun

Sunday, March 26, 2006

not sure how much sun there will be or fun. i'm headed to florida with my family at the end of the week. trapped in an rv (caravan....for my northern irish friends) for a week with my two neices, their friend, my sister, and our mom and dad. could be loads of fun, could also be a nightmare. for those of you who have met the van winkle family up close and in person, you know what i mean. but they are all excited that i have the chance to go along with them. so i am trying to get excited too. the week will involve water, which makes me very happy. (though the waves in florida are nothing like the lovely waves of southern california.) so here's to a week with my crazy family in a small, confinded place...may we all be sea loving, safe, and sane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home