marianne's musings

Friday, June 02, 2006

seven

my neice emma is turning seven...i can't believe it! she is so full of energy and life! it is hard to believe that when she was born she had to have heart surgery, and that she might have to have another surgery in the future (this year she went from 18% blocked to 30%...they operate when it is 50%). i am excited to celebrate her birthday, with the rest of my family, on sunday. and once again, i will be...aunt marianne, the pool toy! but i love it! and sarah, my other niece, turns twelve in august...yes, that's right, one more year until she is officially a teenager. now that's got to make some of us feel really old. to all of my high school and college friends....can you remember when she was a wee baby, just born my sophmore year at asbury? i love being an aunt to emma, sarah, and nathan...i look forward to when kelly and grant have children.

hope you all have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home