marianne's musings

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

a little more clarity, a little less hormones

ok, so yesterday...i would have to say that i was a bit influenced by hormones when i went off on my synical tirade...today i am a bit more clear and a little less hormonal. i still do not have all the answers, but i am a little less irritated.

some of you may know that i have been spending a bit of my free time making things. i was on a knitting - baby blanket kick, then a weaving - change purse kick, now i am making my first quilt...one side will be bits of old t-shirts and things i have saved since i was a wee girl and the other side will be a bit more traditional quilt (or as traditional as i go). i have been wanting to do this for years, but never had the time. so for the last two days i have been a quilting maniac. actually, more of a pinning maniac. i decided to pin the shirts together to see how big the quilt is going to be....it's a big one!

mom and dad are off in the rv for a week in north carolina....which means i get a bit of a holiday too. actually, it will leave me space to prepare for some more interviewing with the people in savannah and my two-day interview in huntington next week. and then shauna and neil are trying to convince me to come down to ichthus(next weekend) and do a bit of stage security with them. i am considering it, if it works into the interviewing schedule. it would be fun to see the young people from frankfort and some of my seminary and college friends. ok, that's me.

hope you have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home